Friday, August 5, 2011

Calypso xxx

That little snap of warm Winter weather had me excited..I'm now dreaming of long hot Summer day's and visualising what I am going to be wearing during them!!  Thankfully our Spring Summer deliveries have started to arrive so my visualisation is made that much easier with all of the new beautiful product that now surrounds me. Lilya's Calypso range, which will be arriving this Monday at T&G, has so many gorgeous pieces that I have already started to mentally wear them all.. 
Here's just a taste of what's to come..Enjoy. x


Pia dress in poolside print $260
Estrella top in white $179
Danielle jumpsuit $199 available in black or archipelago print as pictured
Belleza top in blue stripe $169
Delphina mini kaftan in navy $149
Candelas knit top $ 149 available in cinnamon as pictured and light grey plus sunset pant $ 179 available in black and mozambique print as pictured.
Pascuale top in blue stripe $159
Venus dress $179 available in navy and coral

No comments:

Post a Comment