Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Swim fan. xxx

The other day I happened to find an old visual art diary of mine from 2005..which was filled with pictures and articles I had cut out from various fashion magazines with my hand written notes accompanying each.  All of the pictures were relating to my dream of one day opening my own styling boutique..shop fit outs I liked; changing room ideas I thought were cool; possible light fixtures etc etc...but above all else were references to the labels I, if given the chance, would like to house in my dream space! x  There on page one was an article I had cut out titled The Stylists..about a new design duo - Lill Boyd (now Jenner) and Anna Hewett who had earlier that year launched their swimwear label Anna & Boy..next to the article a younger me had written "*this would be a fantastic label to get...a nice change from tiger lily.  Call them to see who stocks them in Melbourne."...hmm no offence Tiger Lily but a good observation by the younger me.


Six years later and just as wise..I am so thrilled that next week we will be receiving our first delivery of Anna & Boy at Tiger and Goat. What I loved then about the brand has only strengthened over time..their bold signature prints are still amazing and fun; the styles are feminine and oh so sexy and the girls only use the highest quality of fabrics.  In answer to that younger me..who stocks them in Melbourne..we do. xxx


Available at Tiger and Goat next week. 


Available at Tiger and Goat next week.


Available at Tiger and Goat next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment