Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Stone Maiden Wedge Boot...this could be love xxx

I'm mad for boots...any kind..ankle; knee length; flat; heeled; black; tan; red (I'm wearing my red ankle boots as I type); khaki with silver dots (yep I have a new pair just like this)! You name it and I will no doubt love them and probably even own a similar pair in my extensive collection of well loved booties.  To me they're just so versatile and fabulous..they can be worn with anything and always, always (in my opinion of course) finish a look perfectly.  So you can imagine how I am literally counting down the days (18) till LIFEwithBIRD's Stone Maiden Wedge boot are delivered to Tiger and Goat.


Just feast your eyes on these bad boys...ahh true love. xxx




Stone Maiden Wedge Boot $360 available at Tiger and Goat in raven as pictured.
Front view...yep love you. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment