Thursday, July 21, 2011

Ten Times Mine..can also be yours xxx

Only one more week to go before our first delivery of LIFEwithBIRD's Ten Times Mine Spring Summer 2011 collection..and I for one am hanging out for the divine transeasonal pieces that will give my Wintery wardrobe a much needed spring in it's step. I have my eye on most all (let's be honest) of the divine styles that will easily slot into and enhance my current outfit selections. My first purchase will no doubt be the As by nature pants (pictured below)..which I first saw worn by the divine LWB's Lucy back when I bought the range in April.  Lucy was rocking them with her Stone Maiden wedge boot which will probably be my second purchase..or my third..or fourth!   Ten Times Mine...I can see why. xxx


Sweet pretty thing top in white $200 and As by nature pants in flecked black $240
Sweet pretty thing top in dark shadow $200
Stone maiden wedge boot in raven $360
Knit tee in brick $120 and Glory box skirt $195
Oversized knit jacket $245
Jersey tank in bleach $70 and asymmetry oversized tee in bleach $120
Lyrics born sweater $195

No comments:

Post a Comment