Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hello Autumn xxx

With this weeks forecast in Melbourne barely getting over 20 degree's I'd say Autumn is well and truly here..but before we all get too blue about packing away our havaianas and saying arrivederci to Summer for another year let's just remember what this cooler weather brings. For me it's the charming act of layering.  Not only does this Autumn routine allow me to continue wearing my beloved purchases from Summer that little bit longer but it also means an excuse to update the wardrobe with some beautiful new pieces. xxx  


This March I will be warding off the sudden chill in the air with a few luxurious purchases from those clever girls at SpencerLacy... I like their style but I also like their philosophy too.  A team of talented women who love making and wearing their own collection of loungewear who also give back to those less fortunate than themselves with their contribution to Rebalance the globe.  Now that's what I call layered. xxx



Lightweight Batwing Cardigan $120 in Black, Nude and Steel available at Tiger and Goat

Chunky Knit Cardi with Toggle $190 in Nude and Black available at Tiger and Goat in April

To view more luxurious loungewear go to www.spencerlacy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment