Thursday, March 10, 2011

The countdown begins xxx

Well it's here - the final countdown (I'm sorry I cant type those words without hearing Europe's 1986 rock ballad in my head!! I really loved that song)...after years and years of dreaming and talking and talking some more about this idea to open a space for girls/women/ladies who like me appreciated good fashion and wanted to be the first to know about a trend or up and coming local designer or get some styling/fashion advice...it is finally here.   


I'm happy to announce that Tiger and Goat will open it's doors next Wednesday the 16th of March at 10am xx  


A big thank you to my Goat who has allowed this dream to become a reality and to his/mine/now our friends and family for all their love and support on this adventure.  Please drop in and say hi...we can't wait to share our space with you.


Tiger and Goat
473 Melbourne Road Newport 3015
9391 3938


Open Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday 10am till 5pm.
Sunday 12 till 4pm x
Open late on Thursday by appointment only.

No comments:

Post a Comment