Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A bunch of cakes xxx

Just down the road a bit and round the corner from T&G is the adorably named shop "a bunch of cakes"... and while the name alone would get you in it's actually the promise of experiencing delight for each of the 5 senses that eventually won me over.  


Owners Arianne and Jazz have combined together their talents to create a shop filled with gorgeous arrangements of stunning flowers and delicious tasting cakes..and while I'm the kind of girl who likes flowers for any occasion (is there any other kind?) I may be tempted to replace my flower obsession with Arianne's Choc Liquer Raisin cake! The menu entices with descriptions of each cake flavour...'raisins steeped in Spanish Black Sherry combined with a rich dark choc batter'...hmmm I wonder if she'll let me lick the spoon???


my soon to be replaced flowers x 


A bunch of cakes is located at 86 Hudsons Road, Spotswood 3015..for more information check out www.abunchofcakes.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment