Monday, February 21, 2011

Conversation Starter

I mentioned a couple of days ago that I am drawn to talented couples and I'm afraid today's post is no exception..this time however it comes in the form of super successful sisters (try saying that fast three times x).  

I have long been an enthusiast of the Zimmermann duo (even my clever husband knew to purchase me the Labyrinth bikini this Christmas) but recently this admiration was taken to a whole new level when I read of their mentoring relationship with Anna Plunkett and Luke Sales of Romance Was Born.  It wasn't just the fact that the sisters wanted to share their business savvy to help the younger brand get to the next level (although this alone is admiration worthy) but that they wanted to cultivate and harness the creativity of the younger design twosome!  Bravo x  

Plus along with all of this imparting of knowledge and wisdom they have also found the time to once again deliver an exquisite range for Autumn Winter 2011 titled 'Conversation'.  With pieces like these, featured on the ridiculously gorgeous Missy Rayder, making up the collection we here at T&G believe it is well worth talking about xxx









ZIMMERMANN - COMING SOON TO TIGER AND GOAT xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment