Friday, November 23, 2012

No Fear

We LOVE you Zoe Karssen...so much!  Is it the fabulous designs, the great cuts, gorgeous fabrics, amazing colours or the crazy reasonable prices??  ALL of the above we shout.  How exciting then to learn that the new collection No Fear is only days away from starting to be be delivered to Tiger and Goat.  Have NO FEAR my friends (sorry it's 34 degree's in here today and I think the heat may be getting to me?) you are going to love this collection too. Xx

Create and Destroy tee $79.95 
Pink bat tee $79.95
Young Americans tee $79.95
Madame tee $79.95
Navaho tee $79.95
More styles in store....soon. Xx

1 comment:

  1. I would like to say this is an excellent blog that I have ever come
    across. Very informative. Please write more so that we can get more
    details.
    Polished concrete sydney
    floor levelling
    concrete repairs
    epoxy coatings
    glue removal
    concrete coatings
    Atta ur rehman

    ReplyDelete