Sunday, November 18, 2012

Zimmermann...oh how I love thee Xx

Zimmermann would have to be high (very high) up there on my list of all time favourite Australian labels..the prints are divine, the fabrics are luxurious and the cuts and styling are what I want to wear everyday, always!  I love and adore Zimmermann's Ready to Wear collections every season (which I am lucky enough to view up close and personal) but I also love and adore; actually just as much; their swim and resort collections too!  I love an Australian Summer and I love Zimmermann. Xx

Splendour Broderie mini dress $395 available at T&G

Oasis Balcony bikini $250 available at T&G
Wayfarer Lattice playsuit $395 available at T&G
Wayfarer triangle bikini $195 available at T&G
Zoe silk crop bomber $330 available at T&G
Splendour broderie mini dress $395 available at T&G

Some styles pictured will be available late November, early December. Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment