Monday, January 21, 2013

Ksubi's AD/BC

February is an exciting month here at T&G as it marks the beginning of the new Autumn Winter deliveries into store..and while I LOVE the sunshine and warm weather of an Australian Summer I LOVE Autumn Winter fashion more!!

Ksubi's Autumn Winter 13 collection AD/BC has been much anticipated by me ever since I went and saw it mid last year.  Ksubi are a very exciting brand as far as I'm concerned..they have the right amount of cool mixed with the right amount of directional edge plus throw into this combination some very wearable tee's that can be dressed up or down and you have all your fashion boxes ticked.  Be quick though my friends as their pieces wont hang round for long.

AD/BC hits T&G this February - here is just a sneak peak Xx

Mad bul shirt $249.95
Starburst tee $179.95
The Church dress $139.95
Silk The Alter tee $239.95
Flocked Peplum top $299.95
Flaming Crown tee $99.95
Spray on Alter jeans $349.95 

No comments:

Post a Comment