Monday, January 28, 2013

Gat Rimon

It's cold here today in Melbourne, right in the heart of Summer..and while this would normally make me a little sad today I am actually really excited as it means I can happily wear some of the new delicious Autumn Winter styles that have already arrived at T&G.  

First on my want list is anything from French label Gat Rimon - effortless transeasonal pieces that are simply timeless.  I always receive compliments whenever I wear this Parisian label as the cuts are flattering; the fabrics are plush and the styling is sophisticated without being stuffy. Dress it up or dress it down - the choice is yours.  Perfect. Xx



Shaka flip skirt $220
Oslo top with metallic detail $270
Rio silk top with pleat detail $250
Tilda tee $160 - ours is available in indigo not shown
Vicky long sleeve top $260
Miller dress $330
Farra tee $230

No comments:

Post a Comment