Thursday, February 16, 2012

Shirt obsession Xx

I have a major shirt obsession going on at the moment..as Summer draws to a close I am dreaming of my new Autumn wardrobe and this year it all centres for me around the shirt.  Already I have put aside a gorgeous classic white shirt from French label Gat Rimon which is to be worn back with some black leather pants (or a black leather skirt)..a pair of great denim jeans or even tucked in to my new LIFEwithBIRD Lady Jane pants.  Then there is the silk Rebellion Bluebird shirt from Zimmermann in bright orange, lilacs and blue (delicious) that has already made an appearance worn back with my navy BLANK NYC cargo's..it too would look amazing with my Lady Jane pants..then there's the Metamorphis shirt from Something Else that is also calling my name..  Ahh no wonder I've become obsessed there are just so many good shirts out there..and thankfully Tiger and Goat has all of them. Xx


Zimmermann Tender Lace Blouse $795 
LIFEwithBIRD Heart of Stone shirt $360
Zimmermann Tender Hidden Floral shirt $450
Gat Rimon Classic White shirt $168
Zimmermann Rebellion Petal Tie Neck Shirt $295
Something Else Metamorphis Shirt $130

Zimmermann Rebellion Bluebird Shirt $450
All of the above styles are available at Tiger and Goat. Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment