Sunday, February 26, 2012

New labels...new love Xx Part One

I have spoken in an earlier post about just how much I love new deliveries..well you can imagine then how new deliveries from new labels makes me feel!!!  This week we have received new drops from Australian brand Ksubi and let me tell you I am in new outfit heaven.

Ksubi's Winter 12 collection titled WAR..is made up of fabulous printed tees, singlets, a little bit of leopard and a whole lot of attitude.  They have mixed and spliced their prints..they have delivered hot red skinny spray on jeans and a jacket (with leopard print cuffs!!) that even now as I type is calling my name.  This capsule is so hot right now as well as being super versatile  - worn back with your favourite pair of jeans and connies or teamed back with a black silk skirt and ankle boots the choice is yours. Love Xx

Ksubi Panelled Zip Blazer $479.95
Plaid fade tank $89.95
Super skinny Black Night $179.95 and Super skinny Apache Leather $219.95

Channel tee $79.95 and Def Leopard tank $89.95 
Panelled Zip jacket $479.95 and Raglan Sweater $199.95
Def Leopard tee dress $159.95 and Lepface Muscle tank $79.95


No comments:

Post a Comment