Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My holiday escape Xx

One of my elder sisters is currently on an overseas adventure (17 weeks!) with her young family and is kind enough to send us regular blog and email updates of where and what they are up too...and while I gaze out at 17 degree cloudy Melbourne weather I have no problem with reading tales of their island hopping around Greece as part of a flotilla or tasting local wine from a vineyard that they're staying at in Tuscany.  Why would I when all I have to do to experience my own holiday escape is put on a pair of my gorgeous JamSquared sandals aptly named after Mediterranean Islands and coastal towns of Europe..the hardest choice for me is which pair today??


Ibiza peony, emerald and violet suede $196
Sardinia distressed azure leather $180


Cascais rose leather w emerald snake skin $170


Capri dove/snake leather $167
St Tropez violet suede $178




For those of you interested in the tales of said older sister you can read of her family adventures at http://blog.babysittersandmore.com.au/ Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment