Sunday, April 3, 2011

100% warm xxx

The older I get the more I seem to feel the cold..how on earth did I ever cope without layers and layers of knitwear draped around my body.  Did I really ever venture out at night in Autumn without my beanie, scarf and oversized cardi covering various inches of my being?  Even being near someone in a t shirt on a cool day is enough to make me shiver and reach for another jumper.  So while unpacking our delivery of delicious knitwear from Line I was in my own piece of heaven.  


For me the 100% cashmere fynn jumper is now a wardrobe staple...it not only feels amazing and is so super warm but with it's high low hem is right on trend.  I think I will need to be ordering more.


100% cashmere fynn $240 available in basin blue at Tiger and Goat
100% cotton manon cardi $230 available in grey, mocha and blue at Tiger and Goat
100% cotton seth cardi $130 available in grey at Tiger and Goat
...and many more knits in store. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment