Monday, August 5, 2013

at your service...

Last week I spent the morning helping a gorgeous customer de-clutter; style advise and revamp her wardrobe so that she had a clear idea of how to pull easy and chic outfits together from what she already owned that not only suited her lifestyle but her look; as well as highlight items that she could look at investing in; and the toughest part - helping her say goodbye to some pieces that had seen better days.  This service is now available via Tiger and Goat with bookings already filling up - you can either call on 03 9391 3938 or email me at emmagayfer@gmail.com.
Minimum 3 hours at $120 per hour...but for the month of August we are offering 3 hours for $300. X


Customer testimonial:

Having spent years with a wardrobe full of ill fitting and unflattering clothes it was time for a revamp.
With my recent move back to Australia, after many years living in Europe, a friend suggested I visit Emma at Tiger and Goat to update my wardrobe with some new pieces.  I quickly fell in love with her style and keen eye for upcoming fashions...
When Emma spoke of offering the wardrobe makeover service I was keen to have her visit as soon as possible and I was not disappointed.  In only a matter of a few hours Emma was able to point out what was to stay and all that should go. We spoke of cuts, fabrics and colours that suited me, and my lifestyle.  It was both a fun and cathartic experience.  Emma also compiled a list of pieces that I should purchase that would compliment and bring freshness to what I already possessed.  
A service that I would highly recommend to anyone needing a fresh perspective on their wardrobe.
Melinda. X

No comments:

Post a Comment