Wednesday, September 12, 2012

She wears short shorts Xx

I love love love looking at all of the street shots from the overseas fashion shows..with bloggers and trend sites a like often posting just as many photo's of what people are wearing to the shows as what the designers are showcasing on the runways. I find it a really good way of spotting a trend or getting an idea of how to put a new look together as well as determining whether to invest (or not) in an article of clothing that I have been coveting. 

New York Fashion Week is on at the moment and I have been delighting in all of the fabulous outfits the fashion elite have been banging out day after day..plus I have happily noticed one trend that I am definitely getting on board.Xx  Whether they're printed, plain or denim - the humble shorts are everywhere...






















Style Butler Freia shorts $160 available at Tiger and Goat
LIFEwithBIRD Gaugosian shorts $245 available at Tiger and Goat
Ksubi cee cee denim shorts $199.95 available at Tiger and Goat
Images via style.com, oracle fox, Grazia.it and streetfsn

No comments:

Post a Comment