Sunday, March 25, 2012

Rock Royalty Xx

As much as I love the warmer weather and the delicious sunshine that accompanies it..I have to admit that I love dressing for the cooler months. There are just so many gorgeous Autumn Winter pieces out there and I truly enjoy the art of layering (I'm sure I mentioned this last year.. x)  


We have now for the past couple of weeks been steadily receiving our new Autumn Winter deliveries and they are just fabulous..in particular are the scrumptious knits by those clever girls from local Melbourne label Queen L.  The girls have used all combinations of yarns, colours and styles to come up with key must have knitwear pieces that you will want to wear now and throughout the cooler months for years to come.  Be quick though ladies as these garments will not hang around for long. Xx


Milano Cape in charcoal $389 
Mon Coeur Sweater $299
Loch Sweater $249
Milano cape in zig zag $389
Scottsdale Sweater $189
Newport Knit cardigan $289
Navs Sweater in cream $249

No comments:

Post a Comment