Friday, November 4, 2011

Hello Summer..

Summer is my all time favourite season..I like the warmth; I like the beach; I like the extra amount of sunlight; I like the food and I certainly like the clothes and swimsuits.  In my younger carefree days it would not be strange for me to have 3 or 4 pairs of new bikini's that I would rotate and live in for the entire Summer..I guess that's why I am so excited to now be surrounded by Zimmermann and Anna & Boy swimmers that would have delighted the younger me.  Oh let's be honest who am I trying to kid..there's already a personal pile that is growing by the day.  Well they're all just so gorgeous!  
Anna & Boy khaki lurex bandeau $195
Anna & Boy's Jungle Fever one piece $255

Anna & Boy's two tone maxi dress $385


Zimmermann Collector printed lace bikini $260
Zimmermann Devoted triangle bikini $260


Zimmermann broderie anglaise playsuit $395


More styles in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment