Thursday, May 26, 2011

Love Misuzi xxx



For many months now I have been wearing my favourite earrings every day which I have to say is rare for me as I like to mix my metals..someday's I'm a gold girl layered in gold necklaces, rings, and earrings (Mr T style) then the next minute I am a silver girl..apparently it has something to do with my star sign??  Personally I just put it down to a girl can never have too many accessories and she may as well wear them! However there's just something so divine about my Misuzi 'kiss me' charm earrings that they have become a bit of a go to for me.


Viewing the stunning range this week for Tiger and Goat left little wonder as to why Misuzi is fast becoming an 'it' brand in accessories with something of a cult following..(me included).  The jewellery is just gorgeous..handmade to order from fine precious metals there is something for every girl..whether you prefer more feminine pieces like the heart collection or more edgy styles like the skull collection, Misuzi has it covered.


Misuzi heart necklace $129 and heart bracelet $99 available at Tiger and Goat
Misuzi hammered bar necklace $109, skull necklace $129 and skull earrings $119 available at Tiger and Goat


What I love most though about Misuzi is not the fact that the designs are "effortlessly cool" (which they are!); that you can wear the pieces individually or layered; that they are reasonably priced; that they are made from fine precious metals..but that they are both personal and meaningful..the gorgeous designer will actually customise your pieces with special dates, names, initials or engraved messages.  Ahh Love Misuzi. xxx


Mini charm earrings $59 available at Tiger and Goat


Double charm message necklaces $89 available at Tiger and Goat


Misuzi wishbone necklace $89, horse shoe necklace $89 and double wing necklace $119 all available at Tiger and Goat









No comments:

Post a Comment